Protecting our environment has become a fundamental prerequisite for our future prosperity. Man needs to take measures today to protect nature and allow the regeneration of the primary resources on which we all depend – such as water and clean air.
To be BioIntegrale you have to act BioIntegrale. Because BioIntegrale is for life.
- Respect the fundamental principles of biodiversity.
- Reduce to a minimum the handling of raw materials in order to preserve the naturalness and goodness of the end product. And its flavour.
- Favour traditional farming methods, assisted by modern technology.
- Preserve the connection between the organoleptic characteristics of products and their locality of origin, without compromising quality.
- Design eco-sustainable architecture, powered as much as possible by renewable sources of energy.
- Employ local people, distribute wealth locally. And continue to do so.
- Reduce the use of motorised machinery on the land, favouring the use of animals.
- Feed the soil and not the plants to maintain its vitality.
- Eliminate the use of synthetic chemicals
- Reduce human intervention on plants, choose rational farming practices.